DR. EDWIN S. GETZ
Dr. Edwin S. Getz, BA, DMD, FAGD, MICCMO, FIAO has an extensive amount of training and education in oral health. He is a third generation dentist working very closely for the past thirty years with his twin brother, Dr. Marshall S. Getz. Dr. Getz is continually engaged in on-going post-graduate dental education programs.
Some of his many credentials include:
- BA from Queens College, City University of New York, NY - 1969
- DMD from University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine - 1973
- FAGD (Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry) - 1984
- FICCMO (Fellow of the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics) - 1994
- MICCMO (Master of the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics) - 1997
- FIAO (Fellow of the International Association for Orthodontics) - 2009
LOOK BETTER & FEEL HEALTHIER! CONTACT US TODAY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
Phone: (203) 323-1888 | Appointments@GetzDent.com